Tequila. You either enjoy the extract of the blue agave plant or you’re lying.
Or maybe, you really don’t like tequila. Some people have their reasons—and good ones at that.
But regardless of your palette, this is a celebration and your friends say you really don’t have a choice. So we’re here to lay down some options for you to participate in the festivities and to enjoy the drink responsibly.
- Share your tequila transgressions… if you dare.
Have some jelly beans instead. #NationalTequilaDaypic.twitter.com/qPUsOU63rp
— Comedy Central (@ComedyCentral) July 24, 2019
- Appreciate the process. Agave plants have to be maintained while the tequila ages as it ages in the plant, not in barrels.
We've heard singing to plants will make them grow better.
Challenge accepted.#AltosTequila #Mariachi pic.twitter.com/wDwMIC7rd9
— Altos Tequila (@AltosTequila) January 11, 2018
- Mix it up! Try some mezcal. Careful though, all tequilas are mezcals, but not all mezcals are tequilas.
Mezcal or Tequila- Never get confused! Here's a smooth comparison by @pictoline.
.#nationaltequiladay #tequiladay #Tequila pic.twitter.com/KuNoXVBeyl
— USATradeTasting | May 26-27, 2020 (@USATradeTasting) July 24, 2019
- These seven-second margaritas will keep you and your friends happy for… minutes.
It’s National Tequila Day!
How to make a margarita in 7 seconds… pic.twitter.com/54EBuMrCFh
— Ali Spagnola (@alispagnola) July 24, 2019
- Watch this… again… and again.
Yikes… This Guy Showed Up To A Karaoke Bar To Sing ‘Tequila’ pic.twitter.com/WD64dlTbZw
— Andy Rowell (@goodfriendANDY) September 20, 2018
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.