One person suffered non life-threatening injuries after a propane tank exploded at a home in an RV Park south of Cranbrook on Wednesday morning.
According to a police press release, a man was taken to hospital by a resident of the park and was cared for by medical staff resulting from the fire.
RCMP responded to the house fire at the RV resort at 10:30 a.m. that was eventually completely destroyed by the blaze following the explosion.
Two occupants of the house were able to get outside without suffering any injuries, according to a police press release. No other homes were damaged from the explosion or the fire.
WorkSafe BC is investigating the incident, according to RCMP.