Armstrong Regional Cooperative (ARC) members and customers have pumped up the community.
As part of Co-op Fuel Good Day Tuesday, Sept. 19, 10 cents from every litre of gasoline and diesel purchased at all ARC Gas Bars in Vernon, Armstrong, Salmon Arm and Cranbrook will be donated to a local organization.
Thanks to your support, more than $13,000 was raised, and will be divvied up as such:
• $2,113 will be donated to the Armstrong Wetlands Association;
• $1,484 will be donated to the Meant 2 B Loved Pet Rescue Society;
• $2,205 will be donated to the Shuswap BC SPCA;
• $2,775 will be donated to the Salmar Community Association;
• $1,386 will be donated to the North Okanagan Hospice Society;
• $3,125 will be donated to the Pacific Assistance Dogs Society (PADS).
“As a locally owned and operated business, we’re proud to give back and get behind local initiatives that are working to address the needs of our community,” said Jason Keis, ARC marketing and sales manager.
“Thank you to our members and customers for the support you’ve shown during Fuel Good Day. Once again, it’s amazing to see what we can accomplish when we all work together.”
Co-op Fuel Good Day was celebrated at more than 400 Co-op Gas Bars throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and northwestern Ontario, with each local Co-op supporting a community organization or initiative.
Since its launch in 2017, Co-op locations across Western Canada have donated more than $3 million to over 700 local organizations as part of Co-op Fuel Good Day.