- Ktunaxa make Qat’muk case before Supreme Court of Canada
- Cranbrook RCMP called to 18 collisions since December 3
- Ice take Pats to OT, lose 5-4 at home
- Defence asserts reasonable doubt in Bountiful trial
- No sledding at Idlewild yet, City requests
- Elk Valley man reported missing
- A Festive Feast of Christmas Music
- Our Town
Ft. Steele Summer Camps underway
Fort Steele Heritage Town is currently holding Summer Camp. Children aged 6-12 spend a week with us experiencing what life was like as a child in the pioneer days.
We have different exciting theme days including a Schoolhouse day, Gold Fever day, Theatre day, Steam Train day and Animal day. We offer discounts for siblings and day rates are also available! Space is limited so please call ahead to register. 250-417-6000.