- Cranbrook man convicted of 1994 triple slaying hopes new DNA tests clear him
- New agency to fund wildlife conservation
- Kootenay Ice to select second overall at 2017 WHL Bantam Draft
- ‘I’ll bring it back when I’m done’
- Sewer system strained with ground water
- First witness on stand for Bountiful trial
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Manic Monday in Cranbrook
- Our Town
Callow rocks the Byng
The Legendary Byng Roadhouse was the scene of some high octane music Wednesday night.
Bonecrusher and Friends — a side project of some members of the Good Ol' Goats of Cranbrook — opened up the evening for San Francisco's psychedelic power duo Callow, featuring Sami Knowles and Red Moses.