- Du Toit remains within striking distance at RBC Canadian Open
- Renowned artist holding show at arts gallery
- Bugle band wins second place at Stampede
- Fire department should have been dispatched; RDEK
- The week on the beat
- Alcohol-involved MVAs are way up: RCMP
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Maverick doctor draws crowd
Dr. W. Gifford-Jones gave a presentation to more than a hundred people at the Prestige in Cranbrook on Tuesday, March 25.
He talked about the heart helping benefits of taking Vitamin C and Lysine as an alternative to cholesterol lowering drugs, which may have undesired side effects.
Dr. Gifford-Jones believes that large doses of Vitamin C and Lysine can reverse and prevent the hardening of the walls of arterial walls.
Dr. Gifford-Jones worked previously as a medical journalist for 37 years.