- KIJHL: Dynamiters pare camp roster, prepare for pre-season
- Payton & the Perceptives
- Volleyball player heading to Paralympics
- Businesses recognized for apprenticeship support
- Corrigal resurrecting local judo club
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Adanacs take 2-0 lead in Minto Cup series
By The Canadian Press
LANGLEY, B.C. - Tyler Pace scored two goals and assisted on three more as the Coquitlam Adanacs downed the Six Nations Arrows 11-6 in Game 2 of the Minto Cup on Sunday.
Brett Hawrys and Eli McLaughlin had two goals and two assists apiece, James Rahe had three goals, and Michael Messanger and Jordan Gilles also scored for the Adanacs, who took a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven series for Canada's junior-A lacrosse championship. Wesley Berg chipped in with five assists.
Quinn Powless scored two goals and assisted on two more for Six Nations, Haodais Maracle had a goal and an assist, and Shane Simpson and Josh Johnson also scored.
Coquitlam goalies Peter Dubenski and Riley Camazzola combined on 29 saves, with Dubenski made 26 stops in 57 minutes of action.
Arrows goaltenders Don Alton and Doug Jamieson made 45 combined saves. Jamieson gave up seven goals on 43 shots while Alton allowed four goals on 13 shots.
The Adanacs won Game 1 by a 7-6 score on Saturday. The series continues with Game 3 on Tuesday night.