- KIJHL: Stuart bolsters Nitros ahead of camp
- The Book Of Man And Woman, Through Song And Satire
- Schalk witness to Olympic glory
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Hearing set in Justin Bieber's Fla. DUI case
By Curt Anderson, The Associated Press
MIAMI - A hearing will be held to determine whether Justin Bieber will be tried on charges of driving under the influence and resisting arrest.
The hearing Wednesday in Miami is meant for prosecutors and Bieber's lawyers to tell a judge if they're ready for trial, or if there is a plea deal in the works. Trial for the 20-year-old pop star is currently set for July 28.
Bieber was arrested Jan. 23 in Miami Beach after what police described as an illegal street race between Bieber and a friend.
Alcohol breath tests found Bieber's level below the 0.02 limit for underage drivers but urine tests showed the presence of marijuana and an anti-anxiety drug. Bieber was also charged with driving on an expired license.
Bieber was not expected to attend the hearing.