- Wilkins signs first pro contract with ECHL’s Reading Royals
- Local riders hit the podium
- 'Donate a Brick' campaign kicks off
- Road work underway in Cranbrook
- New car show to debut in Kimberley
- Charges laid in fatal collision
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Man arrested in shooting death in Surrey
By The Canadian Press
SURREY, B.C. - Police have arrested a suspect in the May shooting death of a 32-year-old man in Surrey.
Thirty-three-year-old Barry James McQuarrie is facing a first-degree murder charge.
Gregory Quesnelle was gunned down in a Surrey apartment in what investigators allege was a targeted attack related to an ongoing domestic dispute.
Police had issued a request in May seeking the public's help in finding McQuarrie.