- Cranbrook man convicted of 1994 triple slaying hopes new DNA tests clear him
- New agency to fund wildlife conservation
- Kootenay Ice to select second overall at 2017 WHL Bantam Draft
- ‘I’ll bring it back when I’m done’
- Sewer system strained with ground water
- Tom Cochrane's Mad Mad World tour hits Cranbrook in February, 2017
- Our Town
Premier to visit Cranbrook
B.C.'s Premier Christy Clark will be in Cranbrook on Thursday, July 10.
The Premier will speak at a special luncheon that is jointly hosted by the Cranbrook and District Chamber of Commerce and the Rotary Club of Cranbrook.
She will "provide an update on the B.C. government's work to control spending, grow the economy, and get to yes on economic development projects."
The luncheon will be held at the Heritage Inn on Thursday, July 10. Reservations are required and must be made by noon on Wednesday, July 9.
Phone the Chamber at 250-426-5914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Clark was last in Cranbrook and Kimberley in the lead-up to the May 2013 provincial election. On April 30, 2013, she toured Fab Rite Services in Cranbrook, the Snowdrift Cafe in Kimberley, and held a political rally at the Heritage in Cranbrook.