- Impaired driving still a concern in Q3 crime stats
- Cranbrook RCMP nab suspect in stolen vehicle
- RCMP debut mental health liaison officer
- Grand Slam season centres on Cranbrook
- The 1980s come roaring back
- Talks break down: KSCU, union set for job action
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Time change for Trudeau meet-and-greet
Justin Trudeau's visit to Cranbrook this Sunday, July 21, has had a slight time change.
The leader of the Liberal Party of Canada will hold a meet-and-greet at 12:30 p.m. Sunday in Cranbrook's Rotary Park.
The informal get-together was originally scheduled for 1 p.m., but Trudeau's website, www.justin.ca, published a new time Friday.
The Cranbrook visit kicks off a two-day fly-by of the Kootenays for Trudeau. After leaving Cranbrook, he heads to Creston Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m., then will be in Nelson at 5 p.m.
On Monday, July 22, he will visit Trail at 1 p.m.
“Join Justin for a conversation about the country we are building together through hope and hard work,” the website reads.
“Come join us for a meet and greet in Rotary Park with Justin Trudeau. Bring your family, friends, and neighbours to meet Justin.”