- Ktunaxa make Qat’muk case before Supreme Court of Canada
- Cranbrook RCMP called to 18 collisions since December 3
- Ice take Pats to OT, lose 5-4 at home
- Defence asserts reasonable doubt in Bountiful trial
- No sledding at Idlewild yet, City requests
- Elk Valley man reported missing
- A Festive Feast of Christmas Music
- Our Town
First nation hopeful they’ll at least ‘raise the bar’ at SCOC Qat’muk hearing
It happened this week in Cranbrook: Dec. 4-10, 1907
Cranbrook RCMP was kept quite busy attending 18 separate motor vehicle collisions between Sunday, Dec. 3, and Tuesday, Dec. 6.
Lawyer for Brandon Blackmore argues element of intent was formed outside Canada.
US, Western leaders calling for immediate Aleppo cease-fire